Kowa Stuff!

trdhunter

WKR
Little jealous. I want your job. You have had lots of money landing on your doorstep lately. Interested to see how the two big spotters compare. What size binos are those?

Solitude

WKR
I am totally waiting to purchase a 60mm or 65mm this year based in reviews and what comes out. Really want something hopefully to hit 60x and be reasonably priced and HD. We shall see

ok, its been 24 hours, you telling me you got nothing to report yet?! ;)

ha, i had that 20-60x swaro against the kowa within 1 hour of borrowing it, always in a hurry it seems

p.s. no pressure

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Stinky,

I promise I am not slacking. Last night, shortly after delivery, I had the Prominar 88 and ATX 85 side by side in the fading light. I took some notes. Of course, I am just getting started, and don't want to muddy up an evaluation by posting about the first blush.

I know exactly what's happening Matt, ever since that kowa stuff showed up u have been left utterly speechless ha ha

Just funning of course, cant wait to see what u see :)

armyjoe

Super Moderator
My buddy has a Kowa TSN 883. Its a seriously impressive glass. I could never afford one but its easily on par with the big 3

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Well Matt how's my stuff working?

Peddler:cool:

Hey Skip!

Glad to see you here on Rokslide!

I had the Prominar bins in the field glassing for bears yesterday...

The real put-up-yer-dukes is between the Swaro ATX and Prominar 884 though...

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I am awaiting delivery on my new fancy-pants resolution chart. I am not getting resolution differences between the Kowa 884 and Swaro ATX85 with my usual credit card test targets.

peddler

Lil-Rokslider
I am awaiting delivery on my new fancy-pants resolution chart. I am not getting resolution differences between the Kowa 884 and Swaro ATX85 with my usual credit card test targets.

You may be surprised, you probably won't see any difference there. i thought i sent you the review that birding digest did with Air Force resolution charts, It will be interesting.

Skip:cool: