uhcoog1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kowa TSN-553 (angled) - keeping

Kowa TSN-554 (straight) - SOLD

Kowa TSN-554 (straight) - SOLD

Pictures of the TSN-553 below.

Payment via USPS money order or similar. (Send it registered mail please)

Note: I can do online payment, but would need to be friends and family or gift (I don’t want to pay my accountant to figure out a 1099 from paypal or another like them on stuff that is personal use and I’m losing money on).

Last edited:

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

OP
uhcoog1

uhcoog1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Not my preferred method of payment

image.jpg

Last edited:

sndmn11

WKR
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Since you have zero feedback, 13 posts, and are requesting an unsecured method of payment, would you ship the item first and then allow payment once received?

OP
uhcoog1

uhcoog1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sndmn11 - To someone with your feedback score, yes, I would be glad to ship and allow payment once you receive the spotting scope. I would send it with direct signature required via registered mail.

Happy to swap info and have a FaceTime call in front of our houses as well (to confirm address via google street view).

Also, apologies for low post count and no rep here yet, gotta start somewhere. 100% positive feedback eBay account (77 sales, 559 total): 73408duster. Reburn- you’re in Texas- would be happy to meet up if you’re interested in one of these for a face to face. With time I'll get feedback here and earn your trust.

Glass Pictures of the low use straight below image.jpgimage.jpg

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Reburn- you’re in Texas- would be happy to meet up if you’re interested in one of these for a face to face.

I do appreciate the offer thanks for that, but, I have an obscene amount in my swaro atx/stx so I'm not in the market.

As a community we just try to help guys not get scammed. It happens quite a bit unfortunately. Unsecured methods of payment are red flags generally. Its always better to be safe then sorry.

OP
uhcoog1

uhcoog1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do appreciate the offer thanks for that, but, I have an obscene amount in my swaro atx/stx so I'm not in the market.

As a community we just try to help guys not get scammed. It happens quite a bit unfortunately. Unsecured methods of payment are red flags generally. Its always better to be safe then sorry.
I understand and appreciate the forum looking out for folks.

Question: is there any guidance out on how to handle 1099’s from eBay, PayPal, etc, for items sold that were personal use / sold for a loss? More than $600 = you get a 1099, correct?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I didnt get one last year.
I pay a CPA anyways.
I think it was pushed to 24.
The tax burden would likely not be significant.
Even if not then its my CPAs problem.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I understand and appreciate the forum looking out for folks.

Question: is there any guidance out on how to handle 1099’s from eBay, PayPal, etc, for items sold that were personal use / sold for a loss? More than $600 = you get a 1099, correct?
You only need to pay taxes if you make a profit off said sales. Since most of our stuff is sold way below new price value. Also there is a ledger in paypal and other Services we use on what you have bought or paid for something if you picked it up used. so it should not be to hard to show the loss.

sndmn11

WKR
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
sndmn11 - To someone with your feedback score, yes, I would be glad to ship and allow payment once you receive the spotting scope. I would send it with direct signature required via registered mail.
Great.

I have a lot of days hunting coming up and will see if the angled is still around when I am done with archery.

Joshf303*

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did a FTF with Wade this morning on one of these…

100% legit and items are just as described. Seller is GTG👍🏼

tracker12

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I didnt get one last year.
I pay a CPA anyways.
I think it was pushed to 24.
The tax burden would likely not be significant.
Even if not then its my CPAs problem.
very simple process. If you do turbo tax it walks you thru. I paid no taxes for used items I sold for less than originally paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.