Kowa TSN-553

Dos Perros

Hey OP let me help you out. You're a new poster selling a $1400 scope. It would make folks a little more comfortable if you posted some pics, maybe a S/N, comment on any warranty implications (card submitted or not), define your payment terms (Paypall F&F, or who covers the fees), stuff like that.

PantherCity

Hey OP let me help you out. You're a new poster selling a $1400 scope. It would make folks a little more comfortable if you posted some pics, maybe a S/N, comment on any warranty implications (card submitted or not), define your payment terms (Paypall F&F, or who covers the fees), stuff like that.
What he said, I’m interested but we’ve had a lot of scammers lately and your post lacks any detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PantherCity

What he said, I’m interested but we’ve had a lot of scammers lately and your post lacks any detail.

PantherCity

Can I ask why you are selling it if it’s unused? Could you not return it to the retailer? Your taking a $450 loss off of retail.

I’m very interested but it seems too good to be true.