Kowa warranty - original owner?

idcuda

WKR
Anyone have experience with kowa's warranty service as a second (or more) owner? Their warranty is good for the original owner, but that doesn't seem to be an issue for some vendors.

OP
idcuda

idcuda

WKR
I hear kowa makes some good stuff, so maybe there aren't many warranty issues to report...

TomJoad

WKR
Following.

Never had a claim on my Kowa but curious and following... Has anyone needed warranty service for their Spotter?

huntnful

WKR
Just sent them a message today for the first time, asking how to get a replacement rear lense cap for my 554 (lost it while hunting). Their customer service "Paul" replied within 5 minutes and just asked me to send him address and a replacement cap would be in the mail. No further questions asked. So that was a delightful first experience with them. Makes me feel even better since I just bought a 774 last week now also.

TomJoad

WKR
Just sent them a message today for the first time, asking how to get a replacement rear lense cap for my 554 (lost it while hunting). Their customer service "Paul" replied within 5 minutes and just asked me to send him address and a replacement cap would be in the mail. No further questions asked. So that was a delightful first experience with them. Makes me feel even better since I just bought a 774 last week now also.
That’s great to hear! Hopefully I have no issues but nice to know if I do there’s a positive point of reference.

This is Jeff with Kowa Sporting Optics. Short & simple, at Kowa we back our products, so warranty is not limited to the original owner. Warranty stays with the product even if resold. Hopefully that clarifies things, feel free to reach out if any questions.

huntnful

WKR
This is Jeff with Kowa Sporting Optics. Short & simple, at Kowa we back our products, so warranty is not limited to the original owner. Warranty stays with the product even if resold. Hopefully that clarifies things, feel free to reach out if any questions.
Great to hear Jeff! And awesome to have you on the forums also! There's a lot of Kowa users on here!

huntnful

WKR
Great to hear Jeff! And awesome to have you on the forums also! There's a lot of Kowa users on here!

Looks like the question has been answered but I posted this a month or two ago, my experience with Kowa was nothig short of outstanding.

Paul K is excellent to work with, he’s always got back to me promptly and even gave me his cell number in case I had any further questions. Super solid dude and company to work with.