Kowa Warranty - Thumbs up on service...

270quest

WKR
My Kowa Genesis 10.5x44 binos had developed a small fleck in the view this summer...Wasn't bad, but as soon as I was done hunting I decided to send in to have repaired. I reached out direct to Kowa and explained the situation (I never sent my warranty card in) and received an RMA in November (Day after I called them).

Life, Holidays, and everything else got in the way and I didn't end up shipping them off for warranty until approx. 2 weeks ago. Got a call today that they had fully repaired and cleaned them and they were sending them back to me. I will have to see them in a few days, but assuming the problem is resolved, pretty good customer service experience.

nice! i was curious about their warranty.. i scratched mine pretty bad with one little lens pen incident... cannot see any difference, even glassing into the sun, but it made me wonder how their warranty was.

for the quality of those binos vs the money they cost, i wouldn't be bummed to pay a couple hundred for repairs, but nice to know they work with their customers.... my wife got me some Pures this past fall, so she gets the kowas, but that's one optic i would never sell regardless, they have more value to me just having them vs the money to sell them.... most impressed i have been by any binos (what i expected vs experienced)

for any price, those 10.5X44 genesis are in my top 5 binos made

Mountain_Life

Lil-Rokslider
Did the customer service experience end as well as you thought it would in the initial post? Very little feedback on Kowa customer service on here but often the customers with good experiences are slower to give a review than the customers with bad experiences.