KRG Bravo - 700 - Feed Issues

So I've pulled together a Bighorn Origin action ( 700 clone ) with a KRG Bravo long action chassis running MDT 3.85 magazines with factory 300 Win Mag ammo (180 Nosler AB). I am seeing feeding issue in that the bolt when pulling the round off of the magazine grabs it just fine...drives the tip of the bullet straight into the flat spot just below the feed ramp and jams up solid. So pretty obvious that bullet needs to be sitting up another 50 thousands of an inch.

I talked to the guys at KRG...left them a voice mail and they called me back within 30 minutes and walked them through it and the guy there was extremely helpful and we went through a couple of things to try as far as checking slop in magazine seating / forend adjustment etc and I've been through those w/o any success.

So don't want to start a beat on KRG thread. This is an interaction of a clone, with their stuff and another company's mags...so trying to figure out how to make it work. Their stuff has been great on my tikka's and they have always been very helpful.

Trying to see the following :
1. Has anyone run into this before?
2. Other magazine choices...KRG suggest AccurateMag...anyone have experience with them
3. Anyone have measurements on bore center to bottom of receiver on standard 700 receiver
4. Anyone have measurements on flat spot width below feed ramp on standard 700 receiver
5. The above two interact for determining how magazine / round height interact...above will help me figure out where the dimensional issue is...I ditched my only 700 after seeing it behave very badly.
6. Throw rocks at following plan of action.
a. Dremel down the front portion of the mag follower to see if the I can get the tip up about 0.05
b. Thin out the follower containment lip on the front of the mag
c. other suggestions on how to tackle from anyone who has messed with this stuff before.

Maybe open the front of the feed lips on the mags just a bit to see if you can get it feeding the bullet high enough to clear. Use a micrometer to get base width measurements and go slow as it shouldn’t take much.

same as tuning a Wyatts mag box for feeding, lots of videos on magazine and mag box tuning

Lawnboi

WKR
My LA bravo was really easy to bind up the magazine on. So easy you would barely know it happened. But if you look from inside the action you should be able to see it it’s seated flush all the way to the front.

If your mag is seated correctly next thing I’d do is adjust the feed lips a bit.