WTS/WTT Krg bravo, tikka, aics, fde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawnboi

WKR
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
FDE Krg bravo, rh tikka action, aics magazine version.

Looking to sell a krg bravo for a tikka. It is like new, I bought this chassis while I waited for a mcmillan stock, well the rifle went back to the builder for a new barrel and the mcmillan beat the barreled action home. So now I’m sitting on a like new bravo, shot by me on a bench 3 times, and the smith. I’m looking to sell for SOLD shipped to the lower 48. The chassis will come in the original krg box, with all accessories that come with it from krg besides the sticker and target paper pad.

This chassis is for short action
Thanks for looking. I’ll get some pictures67E32B09-B076-4541-857A-F9000E9A6A77.jpegE51E9B69-12C4-416B-970D-C8253FE3DADA.jpeg

Last edited:

Wiscat

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FDE Krg bravo, rh tikka action, aics magazine version.

Looking to sell a krg bravo for a tikka. It is like new, I bought this chassis while I waited for a mcmillan stock, well the rifle went back to the builder for a new barrel and the mcmillan beat the barreled action home. So now I’m sitting on a like new bravo, shot by me on a bench 3 times, and the smith. I’m looking to sell for $330 shipped to the lower 48. The chassis will come in the original krg box, with all accessories that come with it from krg besides the sticker and target paper pad.

This chassis is for short action ONLY.

Id also be interested in trading for a T1x bravo or other T1x chassis. I’d also entertain a atlas cal gen 2 short or .264 bullets

Thanks for looking. I’ll get some picturesView attachment 245784View attachment 245785
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.