Kryptek altitude sale

Was messing around the site and seen this
e56f20a2062be4d55624e62e4b8a5ea5.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That’s a great sale!

On Instagram they said something big was getting announced today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanC

WKR
It's absolutely real!! I got an email from VP of Operations Justin Sparks today and am helping to spread the word. The sale is from August 18th - September 2nd. Here are the words straight from the guys at Kryptek.

For the first time ever, Kryptek is holding a massive event centered on its renowned Altitude collection! This collection uses premium Schoeller fabrics and technologies from Switzerland. These superior technologies coupled with unmatched construction makes this series the best available in the hunting market. The Kryptek Altitude collection has proven itself through rigorous expedition hunts all over the globe, in the harshest environments and conditions. In addition to extensive global hunts, this series has also been selectively used by the world’s most elite special operations units.

Kryptek listened to the pent-up demand for this prize-winning series which had been impacted by complexities in both its supply chain and channels of distribution previously necessary to bring it to the market. In early 2019, Kryptek made a series of breakthroughs in eliminating unnecessary layers of sourcing markup and strengthened its superior-quality factory relationships. This allowed the company to become resolute in the decision to dedicate the Altitude collection as a “direct to consumer” program, further eliminating markup levels previously passed on to the end user. As a celebration of the arrival of the 2019 Altitude inventory under these newly improved economics, Kryptek has decided to reward customers with a limited, kick-off sale prior to hunting season!
Kryptek hopes that all demanding hunters and backcountry enthusiasts who had aspired to the Altitude collection in the past, but were discouraged by the price, appreciate and enjoy this sale and opportunity to finally wear the finest hunting system on the market. In the future, Kryptek will continue to offer improved pricing on the entire Altitude collection, but it will not match the incredible deal offered during this limited, pre-season kick-off sale! Pass the word on to others who would appreciate this opportunity (but maybe wait until after your own discounted Altitude is secured)!

Spread the word!!

OP
mj23polaris
That's awesome the line will be direct to consumer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk