Kryptek Bora Pants.

Jakerex

WKR
On Amazon the bora pants average between $125 and $180 for the regular lengths. That’s about 50% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt21418

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up I checked it out and ended up picking up the tora pants and arms shirt and fleece...had great prices there as well!

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
On Amazon the bora pants average between $125 and $180 for the regular lengths. That’s about 50% off.

Do you guys know the actual weight of the bora pants by any chance?

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I don’t. Sorry I can’t help. There are a couple pairs in the classifieds.....maybe someone could weigh em up for you.

The jacket isn’t heavy, like softshell shell type. I wouldn’t think the pants are heavy. I think they are a more late season pant because they’re windoroof. Don’t really know though.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t. Sorry I can’t help. There are a couple pairs in the classifieds.....maybe someone could weigh em up for you.

The jacket isn’t heavy, like softshell shell type. I wouldn’t think the pants are heavy. I think they are a more late season pant because they’re windoroof. Don’t really know though.

I just ordered them in a size 32 x 32 it’s actually great because with prime it’s free shipping and I can send them back if they don’t fit or if don’t like them

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I just ordered them in a size 32 x 32 it’s actually great because with prime it’s free shipping and I can send them back if they don’t fit or if don’t like them

Yeah man, you can’t beat Prime. Free gamble on gear.

Wonder who the seller is selling this stuff for such a discount?

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. This altitude collection is my first high end clothing gear purchase, not that I’ve worn crap before, but this stuff is another level, and I haven’t been disappointed in the least. I like it much much more than my buddy’s top of line Kuiu stuff

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah man, you can’t beat Prime. Free gamble on gear.

Wonder who the seller is selling this stuff for such a discount?

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. This altitude collection is my first high end clothing gear purchase, not that I’ve worn crap before, but this stuff is another level, and I haven’t been disappointed in the least. I like it much much more than my buddy’s top of line Kuiu stuff

Thank you Jakerex this was great info! I sent Kryptek an email to find out the actual weight of the pants. I was checking out the new Trident rain jacket from them too they have it for $79 on their website right now.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider

That’s insane I got my bora pants for $30 I included my Amazon prime visa rewards on the purchase so ended up paying only $30.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
That’s insane I got my bora pants for $30 I included my Amazon prime visa rewards on the purchase so ended up paying only $30.

Yeah, that’s impressive. I got mine for $79. They shipped from Hebron, KY.....wonder who’s there selling the altitude line that cheap?

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up I checked it out and ended up picking up the tora pants and arms shirt and fleece...had great prices there as well!

Matt can you let me know where your arma shirt says it’s made? I just received the one I ordered from Amazon it says Indonesia and the bora pants says Vietnam.

jfs82

WKR
I bought Tora pants for 107. FIgured the Bora might be too hot for me ( I run real warm). I want one of the arma hoodie or 1/2 zip in my size to be on such a good sale.

bruno59

WKR
Matt can you let me know where your arma shirt says it’s made? I just received the one I ordered from Amazon it says Indonesia and the bora pants says Vietnam.
I have a arma fleece that i bought right from kryptek and it's made in vietnam

Matt21418

Lil-Rokslider

Yes it should be here next week...are those not typical? I thought all the stuff was made overseas? I don’t think any company sews their clothing here in the USA.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Yes it should be here next week...are those not typical? I thought all the stuff was made overseas? I don’t think any company sews their clothing here in the USA.

I was just wondering because the pants says made in Vietnam and the Arma says Indonesia.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
For reference, I just looked at my Tora pants and both Arma Fleece shirts (full zip and 1/4 zip) I purchased thru Kryptek and all three say Made in Vietnam. Not sure if this helps or not.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
For reference, I just looked at my Tora pants and both Arma Fleece shirts (full zip and 1/4 zip) I purchased thru Kryptek and all three say Made in Vietnam. Not sure if this helps or not.

Thank you !

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you !

It’s more of a loose fit for me. I am 5’6 160 lbs on the Sitka ascent pants I wear a 32R and they fit awesome more athletic closer to the body. I really love the ascents how they fit. The bora line is more baggy, a bit down from the waist to the knee which is not too bad, but below the knees is super loose more baggy and the 32x32 are super long for me: I will definitely need to fold them at the bottom or hem the bottom . It’s definitely a thicker material on the Bora pants more for colder weather they seem super durable on the other hand.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
How is the fit on the altitude line? Fit like Sitka or First Lite?
[/QUOTE
I’m 5’6, 160 lbs I do have other pieces from the altitude line as well. I have the bora XS vest I wear over my base layer, my ghar puffy jacket is small size perfect for layering over the vest and base layer. Over the jacket I plan on wearing a Kuiu peloton 240 in medium size that I already have the peloton hoody will be as an outer layer. This set up seems to be good for layering the pieces over each other for me and I have a rain jacket size large in case I need it over all those pieces.

Clarktar

WKR
Dang I don't see the Boras for those lri es on amazon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk