Kryptek Cirius puffy jacket/vest

pk_

WKR
I hope this is what this forum is for...

Not sure why but Amazon has the vest in typhoon for like $50 and the jacket in typhoon size L for $75. I just received mine yesterday the vest was brand new with tags the jacket seemed like it may have been worn before (no tags) bit was in perfect condition.

For reference I am 5’10” with ~18” torso, ~44” chest and the L jacket will fit fine over base layer, sleeves are perfect length. The XL vest will fit easily over base+fleece.

Thanks man. Grabbed a vest. Jacket only available at that price in a Large.. figured for less than 1/2 price of FL vests, it’ll work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I hope this is what this forum is for...

Not sure why but Amazon has the vest in typhoon for like $50 and the jacket in typhoon size L for $75. I just received mine yesterday the vest was brand new with tags the jacket seemed like it may have been worn before (no tags) bit was in perfect condition.

For reference I am 5’10” with ~18” torso, ~44” chest and the L jacket will fit fine over base layer, sleeves are perfect length. The XL vest will fit easily over base+fleece.

They do also have the altitude mittens for 21 regular price is 69 and the tora gloves for $37 regular price is $69 as well. I pieced up the Cronus vest for $35 as well.

OP
pk_

pk_

WKR
They do also have the altitude mittens for 21 regular price is 69 and the tora gloves for $37 regular price is $69 as well. I pieced up the Cronus vest for $35 as well.
Awesome thanks, I will have to look that stuff up. First year trying to build a lighter weight layering system and every little bit of $ saved on each piece really adds up!

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome thanks, I will have to look that stuff up. First year trying to build a lighter weight layering system and every little bit of $ saved on each piece really adds up!

The Kryptek Jupiter rain jacket it’s 38 dollars in medium size it’s a blue color though. Seems like a good rain jacket for layering for $38