Kryptek Covid mask,

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Mine's on the way! I won't look as BA as this guy (and my truck's 25 years older) but being that I have to wear one at work for the next (untold months...years?) at least I'll be sporting Altitude. @Jodi better step up her game as I'm gonna have (middle-aged to senior) chicks crawling all over me.

kryptekk.jpg

Anyone else ordering?

Laramie

WKR
My wife is forced to wear one due to a local mandate - that looks a lot better than the ones she has been wearing. Will show it to her - thanks.

Been wearing neck gaitor when required. I seem not to drop, step on, have it fall out of my pocket, loose it the truck door ect when something is afixed around my neck. I guess I am just not smart enough to operate a real mask...lol

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Looks cool!

Just a tip for you guys too. Call me names but I really don’t care at all...

I stole one of my wife’s firstlite “women’s headbands”. They are like $20 or something and are a lightweight merino and make the best face mask I’ve found yet.

She still doesn’t know it’s been in my truck since March.

I picked a few up as well as spare filters. I have some others. Figure with everything going on, plus my normal work travel, they'll come in handy.

May throw one in my hunting pack in case of a dust storm. Been in more than one here in AZ and sucks to be stuck in one.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
What size did you all go with? I feel like I would be a large, but then I measured my face and I am over an XL... I am probably not measuring correctly.

Been wearing them for a few months now because I'm required to wear a mask. I'd get the "Shield Light" ones. The "Courtesy" ones are quite a bit thicker and a little tougher to clean. Plus I didn't find the ear tabs to be as comfortable as the Shield Light.

I got the size L courtesy and they were too small for me. I got a big head though. But I would still size up. Its easier to make them fit smaller than it is to let them out.
If you want comfort get the shield light. If you want max protection get the courtesy.

hoyt-guy

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up one from Kryptek in march when this whoe thing took off. Honestly at the time Kryptek was the only mask supplier I found that actually had them in stock. I look pretty fashionable at the grocery store!

street

WKR
I use a t-shirt sleeve. Actually really nice when I just wear it around the neck. Blocks the sun nicely on the mtn.