Kryptek gear a good fit for women!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I just tried on the Kryptek Koldo rain pants and jacket, as well as the Kratos jacket and the size small fit me!! Any of you ladies out there (or men who have tried to find quality hunting clothing for the women in your lives) know that this is a huge deal! While not necessarily cut for a women's shape, the Koldo pants fit well in the waist while being roomy enough in the seat and legs to accommodate full range of motion. Pants are a little long for me, but that is normal even in women's gear since I am short...the Velcro cuffs should take care of that easily. The Koldo jacket will accommodate an extra layer or two if I want them in cold weather, but isn't so big that it will catch on things. The Kratos jacket looks like it was made for me thanks in part to the stretch panels on the sides.

I can't give a field report yet, but look forward to trying out my Kryptek stuff while hunting sitka blacktail on Prince of Wales Island in two weeks, and will let you know how it goes. In the meantime, it's something to consider if anyone is looking for gear to accommodate a smaller stature (for reference I am 5'3, medium build). A huge thanks to Kryptek for being one of the few manufacturers offering their gear in smaller sizes!

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes Kryptek has done an excellent job with this! I think my Kryptek gear is the most comfortable I have owned!

sk1

WKR
ill keep their sizing in mind if my wife needs some new gear, i know she always has issues with womens hunting clothing fitting the way she likes

Last edited:

Floorguy

WKR
I am away from home and my wife got the delivery from the big brown truck. I asked her to treat me like a blind kid at christmas and open the package and tell me what was in it. She humored me and all of a sudden she stops and goes "this looks nice...its a pretty camo... I mean I like it." I might have to buy another Koldo jacket after I get home, not what my wallet is looking forward too.