Staff member
The mighty Gahr in action
6f1293cb43994d6052a3d1a35d153a57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
What are you thoughts today?
Hi, I still have the jacket and it’s going strong except for the hole I burned in it, touching the woodstove. I used it for that season and the next season, but then I’ve moved on to some other stuff I’m testing. But I still give it a thumbs up. Warm and lightweight, only downside is, there’s no hood, but it’s nice if you’re wearing an undergarment with a hood as it’s designed.

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Interestingly enough I’m leaning toward a jacket without a hood, this might just fill the bill.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Interestingly enough I’m leaning toward a jacket without a hood, this might just fill the bill.
then I think you'll like it! Let us know if you pick one up and what your thoughts are once you have some time in it.

not to pimp our film but i was thinking about some hunts I ran the Ghar on and remembered this one. You can see the weather I needed it in starting about 22 minutes if you want.

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Will do. I have few I'm also considering from nonhunting companies. I may or may not have been accused of being slow to act.

Btw, I watched while eating and taking a break between phone calls w clients. Way to give it a run! That's some seriously pretty county. My son in law and I are planning a spring bear hunt out that way in 2024, can't wait.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Will do. I have few I'm also considering from nonhunting companies. I may or may not have been accused of being slow to act.

Btw, I watched while eating and taking a break between phone calls w clients. Way to give it a run! That's some seriously pretty county. My son in law and I are planning a spring bear hunt out that way in 2024, can't wait.
hey, thanks for watching! good luck on the bear hunt. Let us know what you decide on the Ghar