Kryptek Jupiter

raydog

FNG
Has any one herd or had the chance to beta test the rain gear it is at a hell of a price

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WYCFM1

WKR
I have Jupiter pants. Just got off a rifle elk hunt. Was pretty careless through the brush with them on all day and didn’t tear them up. Seem ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WYCFM1

WKR
Of course kept me dry too.

Justin_the_EDG

Lil-Rokslider
How much do they weigh and in what size? Boggles my mind that a company can market to backpack hunters and have no real specs listed for any of their gear... I literally never even consider Kryptek (even though their branding and ethos really appeals to a guy like me) because I have no idea how it actually stacks up against competitor pieces.

ofl0926

WKR
Those look real nice
I might call and ask for more info

OP
R

raydog

FNG
Well let us all know what you hear

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Benjblt

WKR
How much do they weigh and in what size? Boggles my mind that a company can market to backpack hunters and have no real specs listed for any of their gear... I literally never even consider Kryptek (even though their branding and ethos really appeals to a guy like me) because I have no idea how it actually stacks up against competitor pieces.

I agree. So many companies don't list all the spec's. Kryptek is horrible. First Lite is bad sometimes too. They would not tell me the fabric make-up of the Catylist. Really stupid.

badshot

Lil-Rokslider
I have the jupiter jacket because of the pit zips and the Poseidon pants. In my opinion the best match up in the line up. Relatively lightweight, kept me dry in a couple bouts of rain, packs down small enough for me, only downsize is I haven't beaten on them to find out how durable it is.

Teaman1

WKR
I have the jupiter jacket because of the pit zips and the Poseidon pants. In my opinion the best match up in the line up. Relatively lightweight, kept me dry in a couple bouts of rain, packs down small enough for me, only downsize is I haven't beaten on them to find out how durable it is.

Just wondering if you have used this combo this fall and if you would recommend it for someone that will just use it for surprise showers on a back pack hunt or throw it in for a stalk when hunting antelope or whitetails? Not much out there for personal experience on the Jupiter

badshot

Lil-Rokslider
I used it for archery season on the Oregon coast. Showers here and there, kept me dry. No holes from busting the brush and the pit zips made me not overheat. All in all for an inexpensive purposefully mixed matched set I am more than happy.