Kryptek Jupiter

Howdy Roksliders,

I’ve been all over the web reading reviews on Kryptek’s Jupiter rain gear, and nowhere is there any mention of the noise factor of the products. Is this stuff like a loud gore-Tex material, or a quieter tricot type of material? If the current weather pattern continues here in NW Wyoming, there’s a good chance of a wetter than usual archery elk season. I have solid rain gear that I love for later in the year, but the pattern isn’t green enough for the rut. I’m hoping that I can use this as both emergency downpour gear, and something I could wear all day moving slow in the high timber. Thanks in advance, and good luck out there in just a couple weeks!!!!! Bulls are already starting to gather cows here.

It’s fairly tough for lightweight gear, not quite as loud as most goretex but not silent, and doesn’t breath very well and is heavier than similar rain gear

Not the best pack able rain gear, but pretty good for the money… still some irritating design flaws, but not as bad as the takur… the storm flaps on the pants were backwards, at least on the pair I got for my wife…. I’m very underwhelmed by their rain gear design, but for the money, it’s pretty good

Sherman

WKR
Kryptek? It’s great for those times you get into a gunfight with any species you may be hunting that day.

OP
N
It’s fairly tough for lightweight gear, not quite as loud as most goretex but not silent, and doesn’t breath very well and is heavier than similar rain gear

Not the best pack able rain gear, but pretty good for the money… still some irritating design flaws, but not as bad as the takur… the storm flaps on the pants were backwards, at least on the pair I got for my wife…. I’m very underwhelmed by their rain gear design, but for the money, it’s pretty good
Thanks for the fast reply, and sorry about the backwards rain flaps. Seems like that should be a warranty deal.