Kryptek Lykos II - $89.99

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I have been wanting a puffy and may pull the trigger on this one. 55% off, but not sure if this is the norm for them.

If anyone has one I'd love to know how the fit is. I think I am in between a medium and large.

Edit: Sale ends 10/31

OP
T

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
XL I’m 6’6 and Kryptek XL fits me well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know! Sounds like their sizing may be closer to First Lite than Kuiu/Sitka then. I wear M tops in First Lite, but L's in Kuiu/Sitka.

DrewPNW

FNG
6'2" and 225 lbs and just pulled the trigger on an XL, hoping the sizing is right since I have a hunt Nov 14, hopefully don't have to exchange it

DrewPNW

FNG
Earlier this year I got one for the same price in a Medium. I'm 6ft and 180 lbs
How did it fit?

I wear a large Cronos hoody and it’s athletically fitted on me, and I wear a XL Jupiter which gives me room to layer under it.

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
Use Code KRYWX for an extra 15% off store wide...bringing the jacket down to $76.49

And 6% cash back with Active Junky!!

Last edited:

DrewPNW

FNG
XL I’m 6’6 and Kryptek XL fits me well

If you don't mind my asking, what's your chest / waist mesaurement?

I'm considering calling customer support and switch to a Large. Normally I wouldn't be so neurotic about it but I have a hunt coming up and don't want to try and exchange it LOL beforehand and risk not having it in time

MP.hunter

FNG
If you don't mind my asking, what's your chest / waist mesaurement?

I'm considering calling customer support and switch to a Large. Normally I wouldn't be so neurotic about it but I have a hunt coming up and don't want to try and exchange it LOL beforehand and risk not having it in time

Not exactly sure but I’m around 210, usually the Kryptek XL are just a bit big in the chest but I layer with them so the fit works and the sleeve length is great as I have long arms

DrewPNW

FNG
Not exactly sure but I’m around 210, usually the Kryptek XL are just a bit big in the chest but I layer with them so the fit works and the sleeve length is great as I have long arms

Perfect, thank you! I think I'll stick with the XL in that case, I'm about 227 so I should be ok.

I agree, Krytpek's fitting is a little funky - if I do find the right size the actual fit is excellent. They say L goes up to 44 chest in the size chart, I have 46-ish chest but the L Cronos hoody fits perfectly. Main thing is I just don't want the jacket to be too bulky. I know... I'm neurotic.

wseidel

WKR
Just spoke with Customer service at Kryptek (very helpful BTW) about sizing. I'm 5'8" 175 and going with the large. The fellow mentioned they can be a bit narrow in the shoulders but they will work with you if you need an exchange. Hope this helps.

OP
T

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Well I had to order one. Ordered a medium I’m 5’9” 155. Hopefully it fits good
I am right about the same as you and went with a Medium as well.

I actually made two orders... I found that coupon code on the other thread literally 5 seconds after I ordered.. so i ordered another using the code. Called Kryptek this morning and my first order is already canceled! Hoping the size works.

Now if only they would offer their Takur jacket at 55% off...

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered one myself. Thanks for the discount code too. Hope it’s warm and hope it gets here by Friday. Need it for New York, flying out Saturday.

DrewPNW

FNG
Just got mine today and the XL was perfect. Little room to layer underneath, but not bulky in the midsection like I feared.