Kryptek Takur vs kuiu Kutana

Lukeh

FNG
I’ve ran kuiu Yukon and Chugach rain gear for years. I’m to the point they need replaced and looking at the Kutana and the Kryptek Takur. I’ve heard very good things about the Takur how does the Kutana rate against it? Waterproofness? Durability? Breathability? I live in the wet side of Washington so I live in rain gear most of hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve ran kuiu Yukon and Chugach rain gear for years. I’m to the point they need replaced and looking at the Kutana and the Kryptek Takur. I’ve heard very good things about the Takur how does the Kutana rate against it? Waterproofness? Durability? Breathability? I live in the wet side of Washington so I live in rain gear most of hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what did you end up getting? i have the kutana rain gear, after several years of yukon and chugach. the kutana is proving tough, i believe this is my second season with it, and solid so far.... i think it's my favorite rain gear so far. i don't think it breathes as well as chugach, but does a good enough job. the only noticeable dampness after a long day in the rain is the little water intrusion in the wrists and down the hood, like any rain gear.... it's good stuff.

i am considering the takur next time but don't see much feedback. durability is my main thing, how tough is it? i hunt the same region as you (but central oregon coast) so not much holds up to salmon berry and devils club with some blackberries mixed in.... kuiu is the best option of the high end camo brands (sitka, first lite, kuiu) curious how the kryptek stacks up