KRYPTEK

10ringer

WKR
I’m interested as well. Really hoping for a lightweight merino hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftydoc

FNG
I've been patiently waiting and checking on the site and haven't seen any re-stocks of the items on there that I'm interested in. Is there a re-supply coming soon?

I've also had a tough time sorting through what temps and conditions some of their stuff is good for. The descriptions on the site leave a lot to be desired when compared to other major players in the industry.

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I've been patiently waiting and checking on the site and haven't seen any re-stocks of the items on there that I'm interested in. Is there a re-supply coming soon?

I've also had a tough time sorting through what temps and conditions some of their stuff is good for. The descriptions on the site leave a lot to be desired when compared to other major players in the industry.
What products are you looking at? Let me know and I can give you more details around them as well as estimated time on re-stocking dates!

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m interested as well. Really hoping for a lightweight merino hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have around 10 new products that will be released over the next 2 months, so keep an eye out! Included in that is a new model of merino base-layers that incorporates body mapping technology to ensure ultimate breathability and condensation/moisture evaporation.

TX_Diver

WKR
We have around 10 new products that will be released over the next 2 months, so keep an eye out! Included in that is a new model of merino base-layers that incorporates body mapping technology to ensure ultimate breathability and condensation/moisture evaporation.

Any heavyweight merino items planned?

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I was looking specifically at the Cadog and Vellus lines as they seem like they're great items for midwest whitetail.
You are correct, both of those lines would be great for Whitetail hunting in the mid-west. Depending on temperature-range/time of year, we generally suggest the Vellus collection for stand/Whitetail hunting as it's fully water/wind proof with more warmth and insulation than the Cadog line. On that note, we are actually discontinuing the Cadog collection and merging it with the Njord collection - which is an awesome set, but I still would probably direct you towards the Vellus collection.

The ETA on re-stock dates for the Njord collection is the beginning of October. As for the Vellus collection we are looking at the beginning - mid October, possibly even bore then but guessing long to be safe. I hope this helps you out a little bit. If you have any more questions or would like to get into further detail on our products, please don't hesitate to call our team at 1-877-577-2266 anytime M-F from 8am-5pm MST. You can also email us at [email protected].

Good luck this season, share pictures with us if you get one down, we'd love to see!

Last edited:

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Any heavyweight merino items planned?
For this year we are only releasing one merino base-layer set (top/bottom) and that is going to be a mid-weight that has the body mapping incorporated. As for next year, we plan to continue to improve, build, and grow off of the new, more technical merino collection.

TX_Diver

WKR
For this year we are only releasing one merino base-layer set (top/bottom) and that is going to be a mid-weight that has the body mapping incorporated. As for next year, we plan to continue to improve, build, and grow off of the new, more technical merino collection.
Cool.

Just ordered my first Kryptek Item yesterday actually. Don't need much other than a heavyweight merino right now but will keep an eye out in the future.

Kryptek Outdoor Group

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Cool.

Just ordered my first Kryptek Item yesterday actually. Don't need much other than a heavyweight merino right now but will keep an eye out in the future.
Awesome, glad to hear it. Please don't hesitate to reach out and give our team a call if you have any questions on product details, best/deigned use of products, order updates etc. You can call in to 1-877-577-2266 anytime from 8am-5pm MST or email [email protected] anytime and we will get you taken care of!

OP
B

Buckman

WKR
How about a update on the Ghar restock. Been waiting since last November. You guys have my money, I have no jacket.

Wrench

WKR
How does Kryptek compare in Quality to Say First Lite or Sitka etc?
I own all of the above. First lite has the merino niche. Sitka has the trendy pattern and great pants fit. Kryptek has excellent quality and owns the fabric choice in wet weather gear and is competitive with anything in the warmer weather stuff.

If you compare the takur and bora products to everything else.... they are simply better in every way except pocket layout and I find the thighs tight.