Kryptek's new Klisia Sleeping Bags **Updated 6/14/22**

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys! I’ve been enjoying my 0 degree bag and have been happy with it thus far. I haven’t been able to test it in temps much below 20 up to this point. It will be interesting to see how it holds up while using this bag to colder temps. I will be surprised if it keeps me warm at 0 but we shall see! I am impressed with the size as I have used smaller bags in the past. By no means am I a large guy but it would take an awful big person to fill this bag up!

Bring on the cold weather!View attachment 340842
They’re definitely good looking bags too. hard to pick if I like the 15* black or your 20* color.

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I'm really excited about the length on this bag. When I saw it didn't offer a tall size, I was a little bummed. But after the dimensions were posted, I realized it's longer than my current "tall" bag that I have! I'm looking for something a little warmer than my current 30 degree bag, and I'm strongly considering this one. After spending several nights "under-bagged" this year for the first time, I have no intention of doing that again.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really excited about the length on this bag. When I saw it didn't offer a tall size, I was a little bummed. But after the dimensions were posted, I realized it's longer than my current "tall" bag that I have! I'm looking for something a little warmer than my current 30 degree bag, and I'm strongly considering this one. After spending several nights "under-bagged" this year for the first time, I have no intention of doing that again.
I’m 5’9 and there is plenty of room in bottom of bag. I even folded it under to shorten it up on a few cold nights.

View attachment 316468View attachment 316473

Kryptek just released the Kilisia bags this week. This is their maiden voyage into the sleeping bag world.

These are nylon shell/down bags with Kryptek's proprietary Defender Hydrophobic Treated Down (absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster.) 800 Fill DWR, available in 15* and 0* (comfort ratings)

I'll be testing a 15* (2.5lbs, Black & $399) (link: 15* Kilisia) as I have a bunch of experience in that temp rating

and a 0* bag (3.5lbs, Crimson Red & $499) (link: 0* Kilisia) will be gong on @Jared Bloomgren 's hunts

Those are good prices on those temp ratings.

Having used a ton of Kryptek gear, I'd be confident to buy it now, but we'll get it in the woods for some feedback.

Can't wait!

Subscribe and we'll keep you posted as we get time in them.
Where are they made?

Then why do they put them in bibs and coveralls?

Because people frequently put on/ take off bibs and coveralls over boots. Very uncommon for most customers to want to change regular pants over boots. Base layers - full zips are genius. Outer insulation layer, full zips are near must have. Regular pants? Yeah, I’ll skip the weight, failure point (looking at you and your shitty zippers, first lite) spot for fabric to get bound up, cost, etc. Hip vent zips should be standard on all but the most breathable pants though IMO.

rgramjet

FNG
I just ordered the 15° bag. Kryptek 25% off sale saved me $100!

I'm 6'3, 220. Looking forward to trying it out......in 6 months......lol

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered the 15° bag. Kryptek 25% off sale saved me $100!

I'm 6'3, 220. Looking forward to trying it out......in 6 months......lol
I think that bag will fit you. I’m 5’9” and I’ve got enough room in mine to spare. We’re getting ready to release Jared‘s review on the 0° bag.

rgramjet

FNG
I chuckled when my house AC crapped out and my 15° Kyptek bag arrived. I unboxed it and checked it out but nfw would I get in it. 95° outside, 82° inside the house.

Today, AC was fixed and I could get in the bag. Very surprised and happy with how well it fits. Roomy in the shoulders and plenty of room in the footbox. Good zipper too. It is so light, hard to believe it will keep me warm in frigid temps. Looking forward to putting it to the test.

Very happy with my purchase!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I chuckled when my house AC crapped out and my 15° Kyptek bag arrived. I unboxed it and checked it out but nfw would I get in it. 95° outside, 82° inside the house.

Today, AC was fixed and I could get in the bag. Very surprised and happy with how well it fits. Roomy in the shoulders and plenty of room in the footbox. Good zipper too. It is so light, hard to believe it will keep me warm in frigid temps. Looking forward to putting it to the test.

Very happy with my purchase!
Good to hear man. Do keep us posted when you get some time in the bag in the colder temps. You’ll love packing it. Compact and light.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

diehljm

FNG
View attachment 316468View attachment 316473

Kryptek just released the Klisia bags this week. This is their maiden voyage into the sleeping bag world.

These are nylon shell/down bags with Kryptek's proprietary Defender Hydrophobic Treated Down (absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster.) 800 Fill DWR, available in 15* and 0* (comfort ratings)

I'll be testing a 15* (2.5lbs, Black & $399) (link: 15* Klisia) as I have a bunch of experience in that temp rating

and a 0* bag (3.5lbs, Crimson Red & $499) (link: 0* Klisia) will be gong on @Jared Bloomgren 's hunts

***Update 6/14/22*** Kryptek Kilsia Sleeping Bag Review

Those are good prices on those temp ratings.

Having used a ton of Kryptek gear, I'd be confident to buy it now, but we'll get it in the woods for some feedback.

Can't wait!

Subscribe and we'll keep you posted as we get time in them.
Thanks for the review! I may have just found my new bag.