Kudu broadhead thread size help

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased my first set of kudu point broadheads and they won’t fit into my arrow shaft, the diameter seems to be too small. I also purchased field tips from them and they fit right in. I triple checked and they are both stand #8-32 thread size.
I emailed them and I’m waiting to hear back but if anybody else knows what’s going on let me know!

Thanks

L 96774

Sharp Things

Lil-Rokslider
Your kudo point looks to have Left hand threads (reverse of what you would expect) I saved your image and copied the field point that you state works well and I flipped the image to compare the threads. At the very least, the thread pitch appears to be wrong. It looks like its fine thread instead of 8-32.

sIiU3oK.jpg

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Your kudo point looks to have Left hand threads (reverse of what you would expect) I saved your image and copied the field point that you state works well and I flipped the image to compare the threads. At the very least, the thread pitch appears to be wrong. It looks like its fine thread instead of 8-32.

sIiU3oK.jpg
Yep, they already got back to me and confirmed they are deep six that got packages wrong. Said he would send me a couple extra broadheads for my trouble. That was nice of them.