Kudu broadhead

87TT

WKR
125's killed my last elk. Pass through, didn't go far. Fly like darts with my FP's.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
I like the head a lot, agreed that they are hard to sharpen. I've been using the ceramic on the Benchmade Field Sharpener and getting better each time. I put down 4 animals last fall with Kudus- pass throughs on all shots but blood trails were just half-decent. I think the blood trails were just half-decent because my entry/exit were high lung shots.

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
If you arn't the best at sharpening broadheads another good single bevel to look into for the same price are Rocky Mountain Specialty Cutthroats. These heads are fairly easy to sharpen and hold an edge pretty well along with being extremely durbaly.

Marble

WKR
IMG_20190920_194727_939.jpg

This is after going through a cow. They are sharp and durable. Easy to sharpen and shoot well.

The one above is a 125.

My compliant is I wish they had a bleeder.

I had terrible luck with kudu heads shot a bull with them and was lucky to find him with barely any blood I was not impressed

Is there a reason to go with these over a good two blade with a bleeder for anything but low KE/momentum setups?

Their new models have a bleeder ($10 more but maybe worth it for bloodtrailing)! I shot a muley buck last year with the standard non-bleeder and still had solid blood for 100 yards where he was piled up. Clean pass through quartering away at 47 yards. Never did find the arrow, sadly. But they fly straight and are very tough.

BadEarth

Lil-Rokslider
125s worked well for me! Shot a bull quartering to me, entered behind the shoulder and went all the way to the back leg and broke the leg. Love the penetration