Kuiu - 15% off your purchase + $1.00 shipping

kuiu_zpsd5665134.jpg

1dol_shp_zps6c3126b8.jpg

holiday2_zpse488bcec.jpg

Now through Sunday 12/15, get 15% off your order with code HOLIDAY15 at checkout. Now's the perfect time to pick up gifts and save on your purchase.
Plus, all orders to the US and Canada over $150 qualify for $1 standard shipping.

LINK TO SHOP:
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=6b6fd99fe17ac245526a52fd1&id=90084fe03c&e=51b6a636eb

LINK TO KUIU HOME PAGE
http://store.kuiu.com/

Questions? Call us Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm PST at 855-367-5848

Terms & Conditions: Sale ends at 11:59 PM PST December 15, 2013. Zamberlan KUIU Pamir GTX RR boot excluded from promotional pricing. Sale prices may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts and may not be applied to previous purchases, backorders, or preorders. Sale does not apply to tax, is not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law. One dollar shipping only applies to Standard Shipping option for orders subtotaling $150 or greater. Expedited shipping and International shipments outside of US, Alaska, Hawaii, APOs, and Canada are excluded from $1 shipping promotion.

I love KUIU stuff, I think it is a great product and a great company. The sales are great.... But I have to be honest, it is extremely frustrating that there have been 3 "sales" in a row and it feels like a gamble every time I order. I had the 15% off coupon, so I skipped the cyber monday deal thinking that I was going to spen more than 330 so the 15% would be better. On the last day of the 15% off deal I made an order because i got an email warning that it was going to end and payed regular shipping... only to find out I could have saved 15 bucks by waiting till today instead.

Not a big deal, just frustrating to gamble on whether to order now or wait for a better deal.

Joe

Jon Pynch

FNG
the products i would like to buy are out of stock, and have been for a long, long time. i enjoy your products, but they are tough to get. that's a good problem for you though

NEhunter

WKR
Well, they did say the Black Friday sale they had was going to be the biggest sale of the year and that has held true. I guess if I was holding out for some kuiu gear and heard that, I'd have jumped then.

Well, they did say the Black Friday sale they had was going to be the biggest sale of the year and that has held true. I guess if I was holding out for some kuiu gear and heard that, I'd have jumped then.

Unless 15% of your purchase was more than their discount.... so over 330. Same thing goes right now... if you want a pack this is the best offer yet.

Joe

7mag.

WKR
The 25% off sale the weekend before Thanksgiving was the best deal on any of the products in stock. That was $150 off the Icon 7200, pretty good discount.

FYI....for anyone that may not have gotten what they wanted earlier....

Kuiu has a 20% Sale going on...I believe Jan 1-15(?...don't have my coupon in front of me) Code SAVE15 They received a shipment of some items....I picked up a couple items that was out of stock during the previous sales. Note: I had issues with their website yesterday....could not checkout. I tried from work computer this morning and was able to complete the order online.

Also, Schnees has a 25% off Sitka gear sale while it lasts............Code SITKA25