Kuiu $150 and under recommendations

nastynick

FNG
I was gifted a $100 kuiu gift card and have the 20% off bday coupon for the next 30 days.
I don’t really need much from Kuiu so looking for recommendations on what to pick up, so what would you buy with $150 from Kuiu.

I already have the following from Kuiu: chugach jacket, merino tops and bottom, attack pants, guide jacket, down puffy jacket and pants.
Also don’t need hats, gloves, socks,boots, sleep system, mid layers. I was debating getting another pair of attack pants. Open to any ideas of your favorite piece(s).

LightFoot

WKR
You might need the chugach bottoms since you already have the top.

>>>----JAKE----->

Brendan

WKR
Not going to stick to your $$ amount exactly, but the Kenai jacket is one of my favorites, especially for early seasons. Chugach bottoms. Love the zip off merino bottoms.

Another pair of attacks is always good, I'm going to try the Talus pant this year.

Peloton 240 is never not with me or on me while hunting. I also like the Peloton 97 for alot of warmth at less weight than a merino SS shirt. The Peloton 97 zip off bottoms are so much more useful than any of the lighter weight merino bottoms, they offer alot of warmth at a very low weight.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a Peleton fan myself. 1/4 zip base layer. Dries faster then UA Heat Gear. I think the best stuff for hot weather out there today. Fit is another thing. Not designed for my build, short thick arms. Seems designed for long lean armed people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShakeDown

WKR
+1 for the Peloton 240 Hoody. One of my favorites. I’d even go as far as suggesting the olive color for wear around town.

j33

WKR
Just ordered a 97 hoody to replace my Kiln on backpack hunts, 10oz savings will be great too.
Very impressed with my 118 top, can’t believe how good it moves moisture. Picked up a used 240 jacket locally, seems decent we’ll see how it compares vs my OR Ferrosi jacket.

I think the 97’s might be the best clothing Kuiu offers, weight for heat can’t be matched by other clothing attire, even the hikers buy the 97 hoody.

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
As others have suggested, I would go with a 97 hoody or Peleton 240 full zip for upper body or pair of Tiburons if you're leaning to more pants.

jwooley

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for peloton 240 great midlayer, I bought an olive one ( for every day use) on sale, liked it so much I bought another in vias for hunting..

JNDEER

WKR
Seems you have colder weather gear. A good layer for chilly weather I like is the alpine pants. The knee pads don’t bother me, but do some.

My next purchase from Kuiu will be a pair of kutana pants in solid, probably gunmetal, for all sorts of things to include hunting, traveling, everyday wear. I need a lightweight pair of pants that are comfy for travel but also versatile enough to bust some briars and brush in early season when shorts won’t cut it.