Kuiu 20% off

shaun

Just got email and thought I'd share kuiu's entire site is 20% off for black friday

OP
shaun

shaun

I think you can call in pre order and get that price. I am driving up there tomorrow I think wife wants to go to bass pro so I am goin to drag her north about 45 more minutes

bobhunts

If you want the new Verde that is all I have seen in stock for some time. I'm not about to change up all of my gear to a new pattern just because. I guess I'll just pre-order! On the good note there is pretty much nothing I have bought that I do not like. Bob.

Maxhunter

I pretty well have everything in vias camo. I did purchased a couple items. I've been very happy with all my KUIU clothing and pack.

Ozz08

Good prices. I ordered my first pieces of kuiu. Of course what I really needed they didn't have in stock again. (Gaiters and vias guide gloves)

Leopard

You guys won't be disappointed. I started using KUIU this year. Very good gear! Got the new Superdown on order.

Recently got a set of their gaiters - too late for my hunts over in the US this past season, but will be putting them to the test hunting Fallow Deer in Aus next year!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorthIdahogunr