Kuiu 2021 Sales

Dominic06

FNG
Does anyone know when Kuiu has their sales???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dominic06

Dominic06

FNG
It’s not much of a sale, unless your xxl or bigger. The more popular sizes and colors ain’t on sale.

Alrighty, I’ll just have my uncle buy the gear with his military discount then. Sucks. I wish their sales were like Sitka’s

amassi

WKR
Alrighty, I’ll just have my uncle buy the gear with his military discount then. Sucks. I wish their sales were like Sitka’s

If you want a boutique outfit to compete with a conglomerate like sitka then maybe support the boutique with your dollars and not your uncle's discount?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
Dominic06

Dominic06

FNG
If you want a boutique outfit to compete with a conglomerate like sitka then maybe support the boutique with your dollars and not your uncle's discount?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just trying to save some money, I’m not rich, I’m 14 and spending my own hard earned money from doing chores around my neighborhood.

gexpro

WKR
Just trying to save some money, I’m not rich, I’m 14 and spending my own hard earned money from doing chores around my neighborhood.

Kuiu has a lot of random sales throughout the year. I'd say the next one in the near future will be a quick labor day sale in September.

A lot of great gear to choose from. Do you research and buy what you think will best suit your application/environment.

Good luck Dom

OP
Dominic06

Dominic06

FNG
Please do not abuse military discounts

100% I just thought I could ask my uncle to purchase and then I would pay him back, since I don’t have a lot of money saved up.

100% I just thought I could ask my uncle to purchase and then I would pay him back, since I don’t have a lot of money saved up.

what size do you wear?

what type of hunting? whitetails or elk/ mule deer out west?

OP
Dominic06

Dominic06

FNG
what size do you wear?

what type of hunting? whitetails or elk/ mule deer out west?

I wear a 36 waist, m-l shirts depending on the brand, and I hunt Black Tails and hogs and turkey.

CashVeo

FNG
that’s awesome man. I really like how this was handled through the thread.

Jimss

WKR
Take a look at the classified section on this website. You can post a wanted add of your own and watch for others selling new or nearly new items. Also keep an eye out on Ebay. I almost always buy clothes on sale or somewhere online at a big discount. There also are a few hunting clothes that work just as well as Sitka and Kuiu for 1/2 the price.