Kuiu 7800 pack

Just got the Kuiu 7800 pack. Does it have a hydration port for the main pouch? I can’t find one and doing research it doesn’t seem very clear. Thanks in advance.

I have the 7800 and there’s two small zippers right on the side of the bag to snake the hydration hose through. The bladders sit in the mesh bags on the inside sides of the bag

OP
Thebigbaby
I have the 7800 and there’s two small zippers right on the side of the bag to snake the hydration hose through. The bladders sit in the mesh bags on the inside sides of the bag
Ok thanks. Your talking like it the side bags or spotting scope compartment?

Not the spotter pouches on the outside.
On the insode of the main compartment there is a mesh zippered pouch on each side. If you open that up you’ll see the port for the water hose. But the zipper for that port is on the outside.

OP
Thebigbaby
Not the spotter pouches on the outside.
On the insode of the main compartment there is a mesh zippered pouch on each side. If you open that up you’ll see the port for the water hose. But the zipper for that port is on the outside.
Gotcha, I’m tracking now. Is that how you run it? If so how do you like it? Wouldn’t offset the pack weight?

LaHunter

WKR
I have an Icon Pro 5200 and I rigged a bladder pouch position in the traditional location against the frame and preferred it over having the bladder in a side pocket. I really never understood why they design some packs that way

I like having my hydration hose on the left side so keeping the water on that side partially offsets the weight of the rifle on my right.