Kuiu attack vs first lite kanab

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
Im looking to start building my first set of performance clothing, just wondering what pant everyone is running. Durability is another question as i hunt in scrub brush and desert type habitat. Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Daniel

I'm using the Kuiu Attack pants and I can attest they have great durability, fit, and feel. Can't go wrong with the Kuiu, don't have any personal experience with any first lite. I'm sure some others will chime in on them as many run those pants as well.

slim9300

WKR
I can't speak to the First Lite pants, but the Attack pants are the best I have ever worn bar-none. They fit perfectly (not too tight or loose) and they articulate better than anything I have seen. They seem to be the perfect thickness for my fall hunts with an ultra-thin merino wool base layer and I love the pocket design. I would suggest you order one pair and see what you think. I loved my first pair so much that I have one camo and two brown on back-order. =)

Lawnboi

WKR
Imo wool is just to fragile for an outer layer pant. Just my opinion though. Not to mention they dont cut the wind or dry like these fancy synthetics now a days do.

I love merino wool, but I prefer synthetic for an outer layer. KUIU makes a killer pant! The attack pants are definetly my favorite.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I would think the attack pant would hold up better in the oak brush but I wouldn't know for sure as I have never used or seen the kanab pants... But I do know the attacks are the most comfy durable pants I have worn...

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
The attack pants are the way to go. I tore the hell out of the kanab pants. First lite makes great products, but thin wool can only be so strong