Kuiu Axis Hybrid sizing question

KSBackCountryHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to see if anyone can give me a recommendation on whether to exchange sizing or not. I am usually a 30x32 - so I ordered the 32. They fit but let’s just say I can probably only tuck in a T-shirt. I love how they fit in the leg/thigh area however. Does anyone know if I would go to a 34 if the leg/thigh is similar sizing and just the waist is larger or do they run bigger all the way through the pant? Appreciate any insight if anyone has any!

Best way to do that is just to order a different size pair, and then send back the one that you don't want. Kuiu makes it very easy by sending the shipping label in the package, so I usually just order 2 different sizes at the same time if I'm on the fence.

BBob

WKR
I've never tried the Axis but the other Kuiu pants I initially tried ran bigger all the way through the pant when going up in size. I wear a 32 jean and most everything else a 32 and 32 Kuiu have always fit perfect with room for a base layer and a shirt on top fairly easily.

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
Best way to do that is just to order a different size pair, and then send back the one that you don't want. Kuiu makes it very easy by sending the shipping label in the package, so I usually just order 2 different sizes at the same time if I'm on the fence.

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk