Kuiu Axis Pants vs. Sitka Timberline Pants

MtnMuley

WKR
I hope he reviews his thoughts on the talus to the timberline more so than the axis to the timberline. The talus and the timberline are more of an even match in my opinion. Regardless, it's his review.

Myself, it took a while to adapt to the built in knee pads in the talus, but now I'm used to them. Great pant. More of an athletic fit than the timberlines. I'm not a fleece lined pant guy at all, so I've never considered the axis. Love the attacks and I feel the talus are a happy medium fit between an attack and their pro pants. Hip vents are 100% mandatory for me these days. I even have them sewed in Prana's and Sitka pants.

dnlpavel

FNG
I just picked up a pair of axis. I hunt a lot during the mid-late season here in ID. I’m super anxious for your review!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just received my axis pants.
I am a size 36x30 orders the size 38 no option for inseam. They run small. So.. size 38 fits alright at waist, but the rest of the pants are baggy, or huge I should say. When walking they rubb and the friction sound is very loud, possibly do to the baggienes of the inseam. Not happy at all. I also have the Attack pant in size 38 short, and fit perfect.