Kuiu axis psnts

New to the forum, this is waaay better than archery talk. Anyway anybody got their hands on the Kuiu axis pants? I’ve been looking for something warmer and more wind resistant than the guides and Sitka timberlines. This might be the answer. Thoughts

If they get here in time, give me until the Sunday after Thanksgiving and I should have a report with 5-6 days of continuous use after a backpack hunting trip.

BluMtn

WKR
I know this an old thread but doverpack12 how did the Axis pants work. How do they compare to the guide pants. Better, same, or worse?

Well that pair was the wrong size as I had tried to size down since guides are a little big on me. Returned them and when the new pair came only got one day wolf hunting In then so far. Feel pretty similar to the guides but did not get a chance to test the added wind resistance yet.

Benjblt

WKR
Well that pair was the wrong size as I had tried to size down since guides are a little big on me. Returned them and when the new pair came only got one day wolf hunting In then so far. Feel pretty similar to the guides but did not get a chance to test the added wind resistance yet.

So they fit slimmer then the Guides. . . Maybe similar to the attacks?

The waist was a little slimmer than the equivalent size guide pant. The legs were maybe ever so slightly slimmer but not by much. The Axis pants do not fit like equivalent size attacks. They are closer to the guides.