Kuiu axis

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
Just got a kuiu axis jacket. Like the jacket a lot but few things I don't like. Seems a tad bit louder than I expected and also a tad bit stiffer. Seems like the more it gets worn and washed the more it will break in and these 2 issues would be less. Am I wrong in thinking that? Those that have the axis jacket didn't you notice it kinda breaks in over time?

it does some, but you have to remember a significant portion of the jacket is water proof. that comes with a noise penalty. it is still quieter than most rain gear if not all.

OP
F

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
Oh no doubt and prob more so asking if the coat breaks in some. I think I'll be able to deal with the slight noise for what it be used for if the jacket overall will feel like it loosens up or breaks in. Might just start washing it regularly and see if it will loosen up

utley010

FNG
I have the same question/issue with the jacket. Have you had time to break in the jacket?

I read on another thread that someone threw it in the dryer with no heat just air with 2 clean tennis balls for 20 min and said it softened the jacket right up to fit more like a heavy shirt. Haven't tried that as I'm on the fence about returning it.

OP
F

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
I returned it so can't comment. My brother kept his but has hardly wore it enough to say whether it softened up or broke in any