Kuiu bags question!

Dunndm

WKR
If I buy the Kuiu 5200 bag, do I need both the suspension and carbon frame or just one or the other? I’m lost please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, both plus the bag for a functioning pack

Edit: I’m assuming that you currently don’t have any components.

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
Yes, both plus the bag for a functioning pack

Edit: I’m assuming that you currently don’t have any components.

I currently have nothing and kuiu is having a sales but if I need all 3 I cAnt afford it

Wireman07

Lil-Rokslider
Keep your eye out on the Kuiu, buy sell trade on FB. Usually can find a pack there for pretty good prices!

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
Keep your eye out on the Kuiu, buy sell trade on FB. Usually can find a pack there for pretty good prices!

I’ve tried to figure out the FB classfields ans I cant figure it out hahah

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you tried one yet? If you have and it fit well it might be worth piecing it together. Regular price on their bags is relatively low, if you can swing the frame and suspension.

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
Have you tried one yet? If you have and it fit well it might be worth piecing it together. Regular price on their bags is relatively low, if you can swing the frame and suspension.

I haven’t, Ive only ever used a random knock off brand that isn’t comfortable, no frame and sucks hahaha

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve tried to figure out the FB classfields ans I cant figure it out hahah

The market place or getting into one of the groups?

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
The market place or getting into one of the groups?

The market place, I’m in CA and it doesn’t let me just type in a brand and search all of it

lonedave

WKR
Go into the "Pack Full Kits" section of their website and build it from there. You'll need all three pieces and the total is $363 at the sale prices. That's 27% off their list price of $499. I'd personally add the hip pouches for another $15 too.

My suggestion would be to try to take advantage of the sale if you can, its a good deal. I bought my 5200 last year at this time with my birthday discount. I really like the whole setup, I like the organized benefits of the system. I looked at and tried most all of the high end packs, this works for me. Takes some fiddling around to find the sweet spot with the suspension, once you do it stays put and rides great. I use mine year round, not just one week a year for hunting. Ordering belt pouches today.

Can you buy multiple pack sizes and have them all be compatible with the frame and suspension?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
Can you buy multiple pack sizes and have them all be compatible with the frame and suspension?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Yeah I got a frame/1850 for sale and I know a guy selling the suspenders right now too