Kuiu belt pouches = $1

AdamW

WKR
You guys suck. At least you only cost me $10 for 6 belt pouches. If nothing else I'll use them for organizers in the truck etc.

jrnorton4

FNG
I picked up a few. They slid over my Exo belt perfectly, and seem to be staying in place well.

Squirrels

WKR
I find a bit of humor in the fact that the somewhat anti Kuiu forum is buying the ever living piss out of these items they are basically giving away. Not that I care one way or another, it just made me chuckle a little.

Heck I bought some even at a buck. Figured odds/end pouches after I cut off the back stuff or maybe sew a narrower channel to fit a strap through.

But to answer no they don't connect on PALS, there is a loop on the back the full height of the pouch to apparently have gone over the full belt perhaps? It's like a 4" tall sleeve. There is a strip of hook Velcro on the back as well. There is a single zipper pull intended to close toward the rear of the pack when on a belt thus the left/right designation.

Can you post a pic? I don't get it

oenanthe

WKR
I find a bit of humor in the fact that the somewhat anti Kuiu forum is buying the ever living piss out of these items they are basically giving away. Not that I care one way or another, it just made me chuckle a little.

Yeah, this is cracking me up, too. A few years ago I was at a landing strip with three guys, all in matching Kuiu down to the gloves, ballcaps, and gaiters. My buddy was wearing old Filsons and I was wearing some XC-ski pants with a milsurp ECWCS jacket. They looked at us ... we looked at them ... not a word was exchanged.

But I just ordered 8 of those pockets! :D

WoodBow

WKR
I received mine in a couple of days. They fit great on a duplex belt. You can fit two per side. They are a little loud. I think i wilk was them a few times to soften them and then wax the zippers. You cant beat them for the price. I just saw a similar used kifaru belt pouch on here for $32.

Here's how I have mine. One on each side of the belt and one on each side of the nomad. The belt pinches a little when you put them on but flatten right out when you put the pack on.I used the top two compression straps and they both stretch the sleeve tight and hold the pouch perfectly.

55b959ad758ea1265073fe843f051c6e.jpg

7238e5edd5a12122ec7a90f64109ab76.jpg

d2d5fb814b61606bde2c531f53447dbc.jpg

810ef87a6278d0efa999e295d6cb5b3e.jpg

b3ee5342a43b5ec790b6a3180302b7e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
I hate the design of the kuiu pouches. I tried running one on my belt last year and the pouch seam on the inside of the belt would cause a hot spot on my hip. Might not be a problem for everyone though. They would make good pullouts though for $1.