KUIU Bino Harness Bear Spray Holster

So I switched to KUIU recently but was kind of missing the ability to attach bear spray like I had on my Marsupial. It occurred to me this week that there should be some hook and loop to Molle adapters out there. Spent some time on Google sifting through different options and finally found this from 5.11 for less than $10 for a 2-pack.

My leftover marsupial holster attached perfectly, and can even be adjusted left/right or back/forward. Very strong connection. I don’t have the marsupial holster, but would be curious to see if the connection is strong enough for a pistol.
3C1552A0-FD3A-4F30-A35E-453403CD2438.jpeg670FBEF9-115E-46DC-BA5D-1DBCA0334DC1.jpeg

I was doing this also but with some 3in velcro. Its super solid but my bear spray is a SG version.

Got

3” wide? Got a link or pics?
Im trying this stuff when it comes in. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLYRZL3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

But this is what I used and just cut some slits in it for the molle attachment.It held it really well but the SG holster was not as tight as id like it. Im sure with yours tho It would rock solid. It's nice that it's only on one side so that twigs and stuff don't get in it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0784CXKRK?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Im really surprised that Kuiu doesn't have a bear spray holster.

I just picked one up - no field use yet. It appears to be a solid attachment (large surface area, strong velcro).

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
G

I just picked one up - no field use yet. It appears to be a solid attachment (large surface area, strong velcro).

Oh cool. Glad they came out with something.

OP
G
I had been using your method after I saw your post - appreciated that. I'm surprised KUIU didn't have one sooner - better late than never.

Now they just need to get a pistol holder!

pirogue

WKR
As much as the size of the main compartment increased from the previous Kuiu Large, to the Pro Kuiu Large, you may think they intended on one slipping a can of bear spray in the same pocket with the binos.