Kuiu boned out game bags for whitetail?

*zap*

WKR
Would these work for warm weather pack out of a whitetail and do you suggest some other game bag?
I am not very farmiliar with packing out meat so any tips or tricks would be good to know, please feel free to enlighten me on those.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

scp

Lil-Rokslider
I used them for whitetail several times now and they perform great. These hunts were cold weather, mind you, but I wouldn’t hesitate to use the Kuiu bags in warmer temps.

I just throw the quarters and loins in a contractor bag and load on my pack.

Since I only hunt whitetails from the truck I always have coolers in the truck once I get out.

I see no real benefit of using game bags if not hanging meat or a multi day pack out.

I keep the top of the bag open to let heat out. Most of my pack outs are one hour or less and I never lost meat

gwalker

FNG
I've used them since they first came out a lot for antelope, deer and elk from temps in the 100s to -10. They work great for keeping your pack clean. Once I get back to camp or the vehicle, the meat goes into the cooler. I've also used them with game bags to keep the pack clean. I had one tear but contacted Kuiu and they sent one to me within a week. I just hand wash, rinse and dry and they are ready for my next hunt