Sold KUIU Boonie Hat - Verde 2.0 - Never Used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will be listing many items of gear and sporting goods in the coming days. All of it will be in excellent condition and free of defects unless specifically noted. It's really time for me to downsize my gear accumulation and that's the whole focus of why I'm selling so much good stuff.

KUIU BOONIE HAT - VERDE 2.0 - NEVER USED

I have never worn this hat. It is 100% new with interior tag removed. No longer in production from KUIU. I would say this hat easily fits head sizes from medium to XL. I wear an XL hat usually (7-1/2 - 7-5/8) and this hat fits me with room to go up a size or down 2 sizes easily. The band is elasticized. Comes from a clean, nonsmoking home and has been stored correctly in a plastic tote.

The selling price is $35 and I'll ship it anywhere in the lower 48....even with the recent increased costs of USPS. My PayPal is [email protected]. I don't specifically request payment as 'Send Money to Friends', but it is sincerely appreciated if you do it. Thanks everyone. Other forms of payment welcome but will require funds to clear prior to shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425