WTS Kuiu Chugach Jacket, Vias Medium

lkwoolsey

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Used a few times by my wife, never on any serious backcountry hunts, mostly around town and a couple of road hunts. Size Medium, Vias pattern.
Asking $250 TYD or best offer.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I wear Kuiu medium shirts and they are perfectly snug, same with my guide jacket. Is this cut with a little room to sneak a puffy underneath or would I need to size up?

OP
lkwoolsey

lkwoolsey

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I typically wear a large in Kuiu, but I can wear the Medium in the jacket. I'm 5'10" and about 215 with pretty big shoulders, and it fits well. I'd say you probably could, but I'm not 100%. It definitely is roomier than my other stuff from them. (This is my wifes jacket, I still use their large rain gear, but the Large in the rain gear allows me room to put on a puffy underneath, so I would guess it's the same with the mediums. Again, just a guess though, not 100% sure.)

IdahoElk

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wear Kuiu medium shirts and they are perfectly snug, same with my guide jacket. Is this cut with a little room to sneak a puffy underneath or would I need to size up?

I'm 5'10" 185lbs and I have no problem fitting a super down ultra jacket under my medium Chugach.Great Jacket!