Kuiu Chugach pant inseam?

ckleeves

WKR
Could somebody tell me what the inseam is on the Chugach pants? I'm thinking about getting a pair in olive since they are on sale but I heard somewhere on this here interweb that they were a little shorter than the attack's can anyone confirm this? Thanks in advance!

OP
ckleeves

ckleeves

WKR
If I remember right you and I are very close in size and build Slim. I have a xl Chugach and it fits pretty good. I have come to except that there is no "perfect" fit for me in much clothing so I try not to complain to much lol. This 33" inseam thing is kinda making me complain though! Not sure what to do now, I guess I wear gaitors most of the time in the rain anyway so it probably isn't as big of a deal as I think. Still want around a 35'' though!

slim9300

WKR
If I remember right you and I are very close in size and build Slim. I have a xl Chugach and it fits pretty good. I have come to except that there is no "perfect" fit for me in much clothing so I try not to complain to much lol. This 33" inseam thing is kinda making me complain though! Not sure what to do now, I guess I wear gaitors most of the time in the rain anyway so it probably isn't as big of a deal as I think. Still want around a 35'' though!

That's exactly what I was thinking on the rain pants, even if they were 34". My Attack pants are the perfect length and they have a 35" inseem. I am going to be forced to wear gators with the rain pants if I get them or I'm going to have wet boots. Lol.

OP
ckleeves

ckleeves

WKR
Hey man Look on the plus side if it rains so hard it floods you and I will be prepared with our highwaters!

I'm usually between a L and XL. I explained this to the kuiu rep and he talked me into the XL. Will let you know tomorrow

slim9300

WKR
I'm usually between a L and XL. I explained this to the kuiu rep and he talked me into the XL. Will let you know tomorrow

I like my Chugach jacket a lot but I'm still going to get a large coming to try it out. The sleeves are perfect. It is on the baggy side in the stomach area but with the shock chord at the bottom it's not too bad. I'm 6' 2" and 175 lbs.

Last edited: