• The fourm is under constrution. Thanks for your patience

Kuiu Chugach set in Vias

Whiskey Bent

Jacket is XL, and pants are large. Wore the pants for about an hour, and the jacket for about 3 hours. Pretty much brand new. Bought for one hunt, and it's over now. Paid just over $600 with tax, and shipping. How about $480 to your door.

Would also consider trades for....

quality long range scope
possibly other Vias Kuiu gear
medium coats
l/xl coats
34/36 pants
Yukon gaiters size large
firearms

Thanks!

Thanks. These will probably be too small as in 6’3” and 220 lbs.
Blackdirt, just lurking through the classifieds and wanted to see if I could help: I'd bet these are the right size for you. I'm 6'2-3" but very slender and I have the Yukon rain gear in large and it fits with plenty of room for layering. I wear a 32-34 waist and the Large pants could probably fit up to 36 with layering. The Large jacket is slightly big but good for my 175lb frame - therefore, I'd guess the XL would be great for your larger frame. Hope that helps! GL with the sale whiskey.

OP
OP
Whiskey Bent

Whiskey Bent

Blackdirt, just lurking through the classifieds and wanted to see if I could help: I'd bet these are the right size for you. I'm 6'2-3" but very slender and I have the Yukon rain gear in large and it fits with plenty of room for layering. I wear a 32-34 waist and the Large pants could probably fit up to 36 with layering. The Large jacket is slightly big but good for my 175lb frame - therefore, I'd guess the XL would be great for your larger frame. Hope that helps! GL with the sale whiskey.
Thanks for the help Chiwawadan!