Kuiu Clothing

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I talked with Kuiu today and they have size 32, 36 and 38 Attack pants in stock. They had Guide Jackets in solid colors and some other items as well.

Just an FYI as I know they sell out of stuff quickly .

Vandal 44

WKR
I just received my Attack pant and Vest, in Major Brown. These things look to nice to hunt in. I love the way the vest fits, the Attack pants are a 38" waist and are a little loose and a little tight in the thighs. I am glad the stretch that is an awesome feature. I can wait to take them on my next scouting trip. I will be ordering one more pair of the Attack pant but in a 40" waist and take them to get tailored.

dotman

WKR
Yeah Aron I know I told you I wasn't jumping on the wagon, well crap my major brown attack pants came in and wouldn't you know I now have charcoal gray coming. The fit is something you just can't do justice to explaining, have to be worn to understand.

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
I just talked with Amber at Kuiu and she said they haven't received any Attack pants - maybe they are holding them for the "inner circle". I was able to pre-order them in VIAS though which I wasn't able to do before and is a good sign that they will be in stock soon.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My Charcoal Guide Jacket shipped yesterday, and should be here today or tomorrow....

tstowater

WKR
Charcoal attack pants received today. I would vote for frost grey also. BTW, they are nice. Not sure what I bought them for as I have a couple pairs of the camo, but I will use them.