Kuiu code

JasonWi

WKR
If anyone has a $50 off 250 code or if they offer a $100 off 500 code I'd happily take that as well.

Tks in advance!!

tdot

WKR
Where are people getting these codes from? I have bought a tonne of Kuiu gear over the years and I've never received a code.

Pre1032

FNG
Where are people getting these codes from? I have bought a tonne of Kuiu gear over the years and I've never received a code.
Sign up for Inner circle awards. I didn't realize it before making several purchases. After I did that, refer a friend gives them 50 off and you 50 off. Also after spending a bunch they send you more deals. That's the only codes I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tdot

WKR
Sign up for Inner circle awards. I didn't realize it before making several purchases. After I did that, refer a friend gives them 50 off and you 50 off. Also after spending a bunch they send you more deals. That's the only codes I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks, for that info!

I guess I'm not in the "inner circle " to know about that.

Blackdirt Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I could use a code as well. I need a pair of down pants for a November elk hunt. 50 off 250 or 100 off 500 would be swell.

A website that pays you a % back (changes all the time based on store) to shop at certain stores. You use the link they give you and they pay you via PayPal quarterly. Kuiu was 4% a couple weeks ago, currently at 12%

jd65

Lil-Rokslider
I have seen people mention active junky, what is it?

JOIN
Become an Active Junky member for FREE

SHOP
Shop with Active Junky by clicking "Shop Now"

EARN
Earn cash back with every purchase

COLLECT
Every 90 days we will send you money