Kuiu code

Mac7

WKR
It anyone needs a code for $50 off $250 I'D be happy to help. But don't think it's all from the kindness of my heart. I would get a credit like anyone else who sends you one from their account. Just wanted to be upfront and honest about it.

PAbow84

Lil-Rokslider
Just found it. They offer 10% discount to all active military and veterans. Vets just need to provide a copy of their DD-214

The bad thing is they don't let you combine it with other sales. So its either one or the other. I seem to only buy stuff when they have it on sale so it usually does me no good.

Ledd Slinger

Lil-Rokslider
The bad thing is they don't let you combine it with other sales. So its either one or the other. I seem to only buy stuff when they have it on sale so it usually does me no good.

Yeah I noticed that too. The code I receved for $50 off $250 did would bot combine with my military veteran 10% discount. Being that I was placing an order over $740 for a new Pro pack system with all the accessories and a few small clothing items, I tried to break it up into 2 orders where one part was about $260 so I could use the $50 off code, but then the code was invalid for those items! Ended up just using my military discount and placing the ine order.

The free shipping on orders of $199 still apllied with my military discount, but then they also charge a flat rate handling fee of $12. Still saved a decent chunk of change though :)

Dadnstuff

Lil-Rokslider
Where do you get a discount for Sitka? Is it directly with them or through another website? I didn't think they offered anything for military.

You email them directly. Same for FL. The direct discount with FL is better than the one via Expert Voice.

I'd be happy for a KUIU code! I already have an account so the new account discount doesn't do me any good. PM me please. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jd65

Lil-Rokslider
I am in need of a KUIU code if there is one out there not being used. Thanks

Code Received. Thanks!

Last edited:

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
Any coupons anyone can send me I would appreciate it. Thank You

q2xlman

FNG
Anyone have a free shipping code that’s not limited to just certain items for kuiu? If so I’d greatly appreciate it.

Loco4dux

WKR
If anyone has a code I would appreciate it. Looking at investing in a new puffy before November.

Code received, thank you!

Last edited: