Kuiu coming Out With a New Pack System?

Mythewood

FNG
Anyone know if Kuiu is coming out with a new pack system? Couldn't help but notice they just had a big sale on their packs and im reluctant to buy one if something new is on the horizon.

manitou1

WKR
That sale was last week, now they have rain gear 25% off. Maybe they have excess inventory or need to bump up their bottom line a bit.
I took advantage of the sale and purchased a Pro 6000 pack kit, a Pro 3600 and some game bags.
Could not be happier with my purchase. Wore the 6000 yesterday while elk hunting in the mountains. Felt like a monkey gripping my back. No slippage, very comfortable. Love the pack layout.

OP
Mythewood

Mythewood

FNG
Could be an inventory issue. Historically, I'm prone to buy something in its last year of production. Just a hunch I reckon.

I've been studying their packs and from what most people say they sound like exactly what I'm looking for. Kifaru's been a tank of pack for sure but ready for a change.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Could be an inventory issue. Historically, I'm prone to buy something in its last year of production. Just a hunch I reckon.

I've been studying their packs and from what most people say they sound like exactly what I'm looking for. Kifaru's been a tank of pack for sure but ready for a change.
I think they do the pack sale every year. They just updated their pack frames/bags either last year or year before so I would doubt it, but never know!

I LOVE my Kuiu pack. streamline, roomy, and grips my back for climbing. Frame system is pretty cool. So far its the only hunting pack Ive found that will do what this one does