Kuiu dealer in SoCal?

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know of a kuiu dealer in SoCal that you can go into and physically see their backpacks? I’d like to see some in person and try them on. Hate buying online if so don’t have to. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

amassi

WKR
There aren't any kuiu dealers; they are direct to consumer. They have a showroom at hq in Dixon, CA. They may attend trade shows like the sportsmans expo and sheep show et el

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
L

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
There aren't any kuiu dealers; they are direct to consumer. They have a showroom at hq in Dixon, CA. They may attend trade shows like the sportsmans expo and sheep show et el

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Oh bummer. That sucks. Oh well. Thx.

Anyone know of a kuiu dealer in SoCal that you can go into and physically see their backpacks? I’d like to see some in person and try them on. Hate buying online if so don’t have to. Thanks.

You might be able to find someone on here that lives close by with a Kuiu pack that would let you try it on.
What exactly are you trying to determine with regards to the Kuiu pack?

OP
L

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
You might be able to find someone on here that lives close by with a Kuiu pack that would let you try it on.
What exactly are you trying to determine with regards to the Kuiu pack?

Just basically if it fits me well or not. Looking at the Kuiu 2300. Want a pack that is comfortable as a day pack and I can hang my bow on it and possible overnight if I had to and can also pack meat. I’m a big guy at 6’5 and 260lbs so not all packs fit well and sit well on me. To just go pay $500 on a chance that it may work sucks. I’d rather try something on. Most my camo is Kuiu Verde so figured a pack in the same would be nice.

Coso Archer

FNG
Classified Approved
I’m 6’2” and 225 and found the pack to be very comfortable and versatile. I have the Pro 3600 with a tall frame and the older 1800, 3200, and 5200 packs with frame. I day hunt (bow and rifle) with the 3600 and have hauled parts of 4 Elk out of a nasty canyon. Best pack I’ve ever used, but haven’t tried the Kirafu or Mystery Ranch. Easy to convert for packing animals. Only complaint I’ve had is occasionally it will squeak, but a little powder in the right place takes care of that. I use the tall frames, but I see they offer a XT as well.