Kuiu discount code

Sherman

WKR
First time big game hunter here. Being a veteran, I was going to go with Kryptek gear, but they have hardly anything in stock, so I’m going with Kuiu. I really like their Valo pattern/color asi can use it for waterfowl s as well. Going to be dropping a pretty heavy coin on a full clothing setup for archery elk, deer/elk rifle, and waterfowl seasons.

If anyone can pm me a 15% discount code, that would be awesome. I have purchased there twice for some smaller items, so I don’t think it can be a “first time buyer” code. Don’t even know if such a thing exists.

Chuck44

FNG
KUIU offers a 10% Discount for Veterans...I think you have to call them to enroll (unless you can find the option on their website). You should also consider First Lite and Sitka....they both give a higher discounts than KUIU to Veterans. The Cipher pattern from First Lite is great for Waterfowl.

yellarcat

Lil-Rokslider
On their website, in the account menu when you sign in, there is a link to the left for military/first responders. You need to have a GovX account and you just enter that information in. Easy to get a GovX account if you have the right paperwork. I submitted my info and it was validated and setup in a couple of hours.

OP
Sherman

Sherman

WKR
I already do that, just trying to save as much money as I can to prevent a divorce.

Thanks for the heads up abou the other brands discounts. I was not aware about this. Checking it out now.

OP
Sherman

Sherman

WKR
Got all of my stuff ordered. Thanks to all who replied! If Kuiu ever sends me a discount code I will be sure to pass it on.