KUIU Email question?

On 3/15 - Building KUIU 30" Attack Pants now available.
0n 3/15 - Building KUIU - Research and Development Trip

Both of these emails said you could read about it on the blog. They have yet to show up on the blog. Anybody else notice this?

OP
J
I ended up calling them and they said it was a mistake. I'm not a 30" waist guy, but they are showing them available.

Lawlu

FNG
I ended up calling them and they said it was a mistake. I'm not a 30" waist guy, but they are showing them available.

The 30" vias have been on the site for a while so not new. Too bad there aren't other colours though.

Floorguy

WKR
The one was about an r&d trip to Viet Nam to look at new fabrics for clothing. The blog post was about how they are changing from toray to some other brand sourced from Vietnam. While the material costs less it will be better in everyday but they will have to pay more due to not using torays cut and sew facility. However the new shop in Thailand will do a much better job with the QC problems of the smaller Chinese sizes so the prices we pay will be staying the same the move has slowed down some items but within the next 20 months they should have all product ready to ship.

The first sentence is true the rest was what I envisioned after not being able to read the blog post

The one was about an r&d trip to Viet Nam to look at new fabrics for clothing. The blog post was about how they are changing from toray to some other brand sourced from Vietnam. While the material costs less it will be better in everyday but they will have to pay more due to not using torays cut and sew facility. However the new shop in Thailand will do a much better job with the QC problems of the smaller Chinese sizes so the prices we pay will be staying the same the move has slowed down some items but within the next 20 months they should have all product ready to ship.

The first sentence is true the rest was what I envisioned after not being able to read the blog post

Haha great history lesson. Thanks for the laugh