KUIU Founder's Day Sale - Up to 40% off

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
kuiu founders day sale.jpeg

KUIU is offering discounts up to 40% off during their annual Founder's Day Sale event in honor of Jason. If you don't know the background story of the KUIU brand, then I urge you to take a moment to read how KUIU came to be. During the 2022 KUIU Founder's Day Sale, you'll find discounts on a bunch of high-quality, top-of-the-line products that will be a perfect addition to your hunting arsenal. Shipping is FREE on orders of $199+.

https://www.huntinggeardeals.com/portfolio/kuiu-founders-day-sales-event/

Here's a sample of the sale. The prices listed below are the sale price!

Last edited:

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Yep...already took advantage of it last night!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Another link for $50 off of $250

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone can pm me a code it says only for first time users. Might try it from my phone email?

BenchToField

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone can pm me a code it says only for first time users. Might try it from my phone email?
These codes are for first time users. If you've ordered before they wont work. It's hard to get KUIU to drop anything off if it's already on sale. I was able to get a $10 off $150 order code to work today.

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
I have another code for first time user for $50 off of $250 on non sale items..pm me ...again for first time user...and non sale items..

Does anyone have any inclination on how long this sale will last? Day, week? I'm hoping to wait another 36hrs before pulling the trigger

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
11th is last day..thats what it says on the flyer I received in mail.
If anybody wants a $50 off of $250, I've coupon but its not for the sale price item...means regular price item only.
Thnx!

Last edited:
11th is last day..thats what it says on the flyer I received in mail.
If anybody wants a $50 off of $250, I've coupon but its not for the sale price item...means regular price item only.
Thnx!

Used. Thanks man. Grabbed a Chugach TR Jacket that wasn’t in the sale. $50 off and free shipping helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Today is the last day. They extended it, as was the original plan. Simple marketing strategy to get those last-minute shoppers that forgot!