Sold KUIU frame bags bow holder complete setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
SOLD

Hi folks,

I have a well used but good condition complete Kuiu backpack setup. Selling all together for a very reasonable price.

Regular size frame with newer belt (S/M?), I believe it’s the Apex belt but not completely sure. Kuiu sent it to me as a replacement. The shoulder straps are the original Ultra straps. One was repaired with tenacious tape. I wouldn’t pick up a 60 pound load with that one strap but otherwise works fine. My pricing has taken this into account and I am including a new set of shoulder straps, next item.

Brand new set of the thick shoulder straps, never used, not sure what their called.

Ultra 6000 bag in very good condition, sparingly used, Verde.

Ultra 3000 bag in good condition, used quite a bit, I can see some small punctures here and there but functions perfectly, Vias.

2x Belt pouches, Verde

Load sling attachment, Vias

Bow holder, Verde

Bag that attaches to Load sling, Vias

Random straps

Buckle set to fit newer style bags

Hat, Verde

All this together (I’m not going to split) shipped TYD for $425 PayPal F&F or you pay the fees. Feel free to text 913sixthreethree22six5 for additional pics or to ask questions. Thanks for looking.

Edited to add: folks I made a mistake. In my original posting I asserted Kuiu would send you a new set of shoulder straps if you asked. I have since looked up their warranty and it says it's for original purchaser only and not transferable. Sorry about that. I have updated the posting above striking that statement.

5cdfbf27de7ef61c1d11c3f553a85740.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.