WTS KUIU GATORS AND BOONIE HAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
For sale are my Kuiu Gators XL( I wear a 12 boot and fit perfect might look at Kuiu site for sizing) and Boonie Hat L/ XL. Both are new.
I bought these when they first introduced these products.
Both for $ 82 TYD for Both pay pal ff or add 3% for fees.
Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• Kuiu Boonie.JPG
    Kuiu Boonie.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Kuiu gators XL.JPG
    Kuiu gators XL.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Probably because I’ve had a few beers and feeling nostalgic, and on GP, but this isn’t “Original KUIU Gear”. Their first year of availability in 2011 had a Guide Jacket, Guide Pant, Guide Vest, Guide Glove, Attack Pant, 235 Merino (100% merino), 185 Merino (100% merino), 160(?) Merino, Spindrift and a ball cap w/ a patch logo, all in VIAS or Major Brown and maybe Grey Frost in a couple items and all made in Canada. This is all like 2016 stuff.

Still a good price for the items, though.

Thank you, Jason, for the vision and passion to bring us some amazing gear and inspiring people to push further, avoid corporate BS and build a legacy to pursue the best, while sharing success with other outdoorsmen(women).
A personal message to laughingmallard would be the stand up thing to do in this case. No need to highjack his sales thread with your correction.

OP
Laughingmallard
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I stand corrected and thank you for your kind words. I'm a fan of Jason's desire to create what we all take for granite now. These are good pieces and just trying to put them in the hands of someone that can put them to good use.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.