Kuiu Icon Pro 2300

LIbow31

FNG
Been looking at day packs with the ability to haul some meat if needed. was looking at the pop up 28 by MR but just found the Kuiu Icon Pro 2300 and really like the layout and pockets in it. any body have experience with them? how are they comfort and support wise. any body ever use the venture and just strap some meat to the outside? would be used to haul meat for about 2 days a year out west

hikenhunt

WKR
I have an Ultra 1800 and Icon Pro 5200 and love being able to switch out the bags on the same frame/suspension. It's comfortable enough that I'm not searching for anything else. I haven't used the Venture, but I don't think its meant for carrying heavy loads.

OP
L

LIbow31

FNG
yea i do like that feature as well. I figured that but i thought i saw of someone making it work somehow. wasn’t sure if it was a common thing

TravisIN

WKR
Anyone have experiences with the new Pro packs? any good?

I have the new pro 1800 which is the same bag just a smaller version of the 2300. I use that one a ton. 99 percent of my hunts are whitetails and turkey with a trip out west every year. So I went 1800 so I can run it without the frame if I want. But I usually have the frame in anyways. I love the bag, lay out is great for me. You can attatch one of their accessory pouches an add about 500ci if you need too. There are attachment points in perfect spots to where it fits perfect I have the 6000 bag for my trips but just picked it up. Big fan of the bag from messing around with it. Just my opinions on things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

LIbow31

FNG
Getting ready to order myself the Pro 2300. just looking to find some discount codes to ease the price. Thanks!